Dräger’s X-zone 5500 brings a safer, more effective way to monitor hazardous gases–reinventing area monitoring. In combination with the Dräger X-am® 5000, 5100, or 5600 gas detection instruments, the X-zone® 5500 can be used for the measurement of up to six gases and extends the range of your portable gas detection technology exponentially.
Innovative area gas monitoring
- The Dräger X-zone 5500 transforms the Dräger X-am 5000/5100/5600 personal gas detection instruments into innovative area gas monitoring devices for a wide range of applications. In addition to personal air monitors carried on the body, these area gas monitors are positioned where gas hazards are expected to increase the level of safety.
- The illuminated green LED ring indicates that the air is free of toxic and combustible gases. Upon detection of gas hazards, the LED color changes from green to red, thus providing a clear visual warning that gas is present. Additionally, a loud and highly audible evacuation alarm is emitted. The Dräger X-zone 5500 gas entry is arranged that the gas can diffuse into Dräger X-am gas monitors from all sides.
Perfect for confined spaces
- An integrated pump version allows for continuous monitoring of confined spaces and locations which are difficult to access, even from a distance of up to 150 ft.
- Visual 360° LED (illuminated ring)
- Audible 360°; > 108 dB in a distance of 1 m (3 ft.), 120 dB in a distance of 30 cm (1 ft.)
- Approval for Ex-Zone 0
- Daily function test and calibration not required after single on-site testing
- Individually configurable with the Dräger CC-Vision PC software (eg. alarm frequency)
- Inductive charging station: easy and convenient non-contact charging
- Continuous operation for up to 120 hours: The 24 Ah battery of the Dräger X-zone 5500 provides up to 120 hours of continuous operation – a complete working week.