At its core, the FLIR E95 is designed to help users see temperature. In plants and homes, the power to see hidden temperature data can save time and money by preventing shutdowns and maximizing efficiency. That’s why FLIR gave the E95 high thermal sensitivity at 30mK, meaning more subtle issues can easily be detected. The camera’s broad temperature range and high IR resolution combined with a mean you can confidently capture temperature data in almost any environment.
The E95 is FLIR’s most powerful, brand-new Exx-Series thermal imaging camera for applications ranging from industrial inspection and plant maintenance to home inspection, energy audits, and building envelope testing.
FLIR E95 IR Camera w/MSX 464 x 348 Resolution/ 30Hz includes 24° Lens:
- 640 x 480 Screen Resolution.
- Time Lapse Functionality (for 10 seconds – 24 hours).
- Temperature Range up to 1500°C
- Exceptional Noise Performance with Clearer Temperature Differences.
- IR Camera and Visual Camera Closely Aligned for Optimal MSX Technology Performance.
- Bright Touch Sensitive Display – 30% Larger and 25% Brighter Than Previous Generation Cameras.
- Laser Area Measurement Technology.
- Read All Notes on an Image by Sliding Up or Down.
- Dragontrail™ Cover Glass on Screen for Increased Screen Durability.